- Spay/Neuter Your Pet
- Did you know that a single pair of cats and their offspring can produce 420,000 cats in 7 years? Sadly, many will end up homeless.
- Make a Monetary Donation
- We have ongoing veterinary expenses, feed many feral felines in our colonies, and our foster felines require care as well. Every donation, no matter how small, helps BCC provide for felines in need.
- Become a Foster Parent
- You can provide a temporary home for one of our "adoptables."
- Consider a Feral Sponsorship
- Can't adopt a cat? Then sponsor one of our feral cats for $20, two for $35, or a feral colony for $90. Your gift provides food and care for 1 year. Please visit the Feral Cats page for more information.
- Come to Our Meetings
- BCC meets the 4th Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. at 2037 Foxon Road, North Branford, CT
- Become a Feeder
- We always need help feeding our feral colonies. It takes only minutes a week.
- Build Shelters
- They're easy, inexpensive, and provide shelter for ferals in our colonies. It's a great project for civic and youth groups such as school or Boy and Girl Scouts. Click here for instructions.
- Be an Animal Advocate
- If you suspect or know of feral cats in your neighborhood please contact BCC for TNR support.
Want to volunteer?
Complete this form and mail to: Branford Compassion Club, P.O. Box 768, Branford, CT.
For questions about becoming a volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations are now accepted via Paypal:
Or set up recurring donations:
Checks payable to Branford Compassion Club can be mailed to:Branford Compassion Club
P. O. Box 768
Branford, CT 06405
Listed below are currently the most urgent items needed.
You may donate these
products via our
Amazon Wish List:
- Wet Cat Food (meat or fish as first ingredients)
- Dry Cat Food (meat or fish as first ingredients)
- Cat Treats
- Kitty Litter
- Litter Boxes
- Cleaning Supplies (Clorox Spray, Clorox Wipes, Paper Towels, Dish Soap, etc.)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Garbage Bags
- Frontline Flea Control
- Gift Certificates (Wal-Mart, Petco, PetSmart, supermarkets in the area, etc. -places where the items above can be purchased.)
We have a variety of fundraising items for sale. Please visit our Merchandise Page for more information.